What is it?

If you are self-employed, a sole trader, a director of a Limited company or you have earned money in which tax is due, you need to submit a self-assessment. This effectively tells HMRC how much money you have earned in the tax year and therefore how much tax you need to pay. Submitting a self-assessment can be complicated, scary, and well out of your remit, but it doesn’t need to be. Rocket Paye have got you covered.

By submitting a self-assessment, you are not only telling HRMC what you need to pay to them in tax, but you could also be informing them of any tax you have already over paid or any genuine business expenses you have accrued throughout the tax year. This could result in you getting a tax rebate as soon as you submit the self-assessment.

Rocket Paye have partnered with experts in this field, to assist you in submitting your return and potentially gaining you access to money you are due. For a very competitive price, you can speak to an expert, who will not only complete and submit your return (following your approval), but will also declare your CIS payments to HMRC too. All you need to do, is speak to a member of our team, who will provide you with a simple, short questionnaire for you to fill out, to provide us with some headline information about your earnings. Make sure to use the code “Rocket PAYE” to take advantage of this fantastic offer. Once you have completed the questionnaire, you will get a call to discuss your return and take it to the final stages.

Get in Touch
to discuss your requirements